Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

We’re doing a split stay between the Grand Floridian and the Swan. I know Disney will handle luggage transfers between on-property hotels. Does this apply to the Swan as well?
Were doing Old Key West to the Swan - so Disney to Swan. Im wondering/Hoping something similar.

If anyone is looking at Swolphin for last week of May check your price. I’m seeing some nice looking AP rates- pre-taxes and fees $150 Dolphin, $175 Swan, $209 SR.
I also saw a big drop in the pricing for Dolphin AP deal rate for late June. It was kind of odd in that the nights around the 23rd were still at like $273 per night yet around the 29th they were as low as $151 per night. My guess is a convention released a bunch of rooms toward the very end of June. Swan and reserve are still relatively high around this time though.

Just modified my post-Thanksgiving stay for another $12/night savings, I love watching the price drop! We're down to about $335/night after fees (AP rate of course) which I'm perfectly happy to pay for a popular week. It's $80/night cheaper than POFQ which I have reserved as a pipe dream in case their renovation gets behind and we get moved to GF or something :rotfl: We were too slow to rent at Riviera this year but the points seemed much higher compared to last year anyways.

Just heard from a friend that is at the Swalphin that the bus area at the Dolphin is being refurbished. If you want to take their bus you have to go over to the Swan for service. Headed down there myself next week so I will have to take a look and report back.

Is the Swan undergoing construction/renovations currently? A few recent Trip Advisor reviews mention noise. Heading there in one month and was considering changing my Dolphin reservation to the Swan but now second guessing. Thank you!

@hedberg1661 - curious what else you might learn, if this is just normal refresh or if it might be a sign of Disney buses returning. 🤞
It would be great if they returned but if I had to venture a guess I would think this is just a normal refurb and not part of a larger implementation but we can always hope!

I agree, its a wishful thinking. But maybe one of those amazing Disney bus drivers can spread some interesting stories 🤣
They always have good tales to tell.

On a serious note, I don't really find the bus from Swalphin to AK to be that much of an inconvenience as the distance to that lot and the regular busses is quite similar.

MK...well that's a another story.

Hi All! I'm thinking about switching our stay from POFQ to Swan (price is seriously negligible) but have a few questions.
1) Can a scooter be delivered ahead of our stay (we don't arrive to MCO until about 5:30pm) and left at Bell Services--note, we do NOT want to rent from ScooterBug

2) Do the buses have accessibility for scooter-users?

3) I've heard linking a Swolphin room to MDE can be tricky...what is the process??

TIA!!

Hi All! I'm thinking about switching our stay from POFQ to Swan (price is seriously negligible) but have a few questions.
1) Can a scooter be delivered ahead of our stay (we don't arrive to MCO until about 5:30pm) and left at Bell Services--note, we do NOT want to rent from ScooterBug

2) Do the buses have accessibility for scooter-users?

3) I've heard linking a Swolphin room to MDE can be tricky...what is the process??

TIA!!
I would say that most Swan busses didn’t accommodate drive on scooters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter