• Earn 8x points on Select Gift Cards
GIANT
1715809397776.png
  • Earn 8x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Airbnb and Uber/Uber Eats
    • Limit $2,000 per household.
    • Ad Scan / GIANT Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/17/24 – 5/23/24.

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards and Visa/Mastercard
    • Link Above
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards And Amazon gift cards
    • Offer valid 6/17/24.
Harris Teeter
1715809987675.png
  • Earn 200 Fuel Points on Select Gift Card
    • Domino's
    • Limit 1.
    • You'll earn 4x fuel as well, just be sure to add both to your account.
    • Expires 5/28/24.
Credit Cards and More
  • Chase Smith Offer: Earn 5% cash back on your Smith's purchase, with a $4.50 cash back maximum.
    • Yes, works on Disney gift cards in-store and only at Smith.
    • Expires 5/25/24. Post #24972 :thumbsup2 @veginaz
  • Kroger also accepts: Apple Pay
  • Alternative in-store Payment Method with Kroger Pay when available.
  • Harris Teeter Limit 25 gallon gas 9pm - 6am Post #24386

This is the layout
View attachment 859574
First night after driving 10 hours we had dinner and just sat down to chill out in front of the TV. DH and I were sitting on the sofa, DS was sitting on the (square) chair next to the table. I don't know what time it was but we heard tapping sounds and it was coming from inside the cabin, like on the table. It sounded like someone was tapping their fingernail on it. We all looked but there was nothing there so we dismiss it. Sherlock however maintained a low growl the entire time, shifting his gaze between the table and the sink. Then it stopped. Next we heard what sounded like boxes being shuffled on the floor in the back bedroom. Sherlock gets up and walks toward to the bathroom, now he's growling and barking aggressively, DH walks over but finds nothing. It stops. I call Sherlock, he lays over my legs and slowly stops growling. Again, we dismiss it.

After the movie it was bedtime. DH & DS sleep in the backroom with the door shut. Sherlock and I sleep on the sofa. He sleeps beside me just like at home. Then we hear this weird breathing near the table. Male I think. It was weird and I'll never forget it. It was like labored breathing and it was going from the table to the sink and then straight toward us. Sherlock's low growl is starting to get louder and he climbs on top of me, almost pinning me down. Then it was like right at my head, like almost behind me. Sherlock starts barking very loud and I freak out. I pushed him off me and ran into the back bedroom waking up DH. We go back to the sofa and the noise is gone. Fine. DH sleeps on the sofa and Sherlock and I sleep in the bedroom next to DS. About and hour or so later, the breathing starts all over again not just next to me but it moves all around, even on the celling. Sherlock is going nuts which wakes up DS who also heard the breathing. We run out of there taking refuge on the sofa. That was our first night, no doubt were we on edge. This went on the next night too and that's when DH heard it for the first time.

It's not our imagination, there is no reasonable explanation for this or any of it to have occurred. None. We're educated people, rational in every sense but this was too much to blow off.

On the third night I had had enough, before going to bed we said the Lords prayer "Our Father.." We are practicing Catholics and our faith is solid. DH & DS slept in the bedroom and Sherlock and I slept on the sofa. The breathing returned, Sherlock is growling and I'm doing a whole lot of talking... I'm sorry you passed but you shouldn't be here, you belong with God and all who love you, they're all waiting for you, go in peace and go towards the light. I turned the TV back on to find some religious show and that's how I slept. The next morning, DH comes out and the TV is still on.. I told him if it comes back tonight we're moving to another cabin. Thankfully it didn't.

On our fifth night we were out walking around the loops and heard loud sirens and saw a fire truck and other vehicles going into the loop we just exited from. Whatever that was about, I hope it ended well as I don't think it did in our cabin.
Needless to say I'm not eager to go back to Orlando anytime soon.
I've cancelled the kennel for both pups because I am not going on our annual Halloween trip. No way., I'm done.
It literally sounds like you exorcised a demon! It was probably upset that Disney turned the cabins into a DVC property!

But wow that was like reading an Edgar Allan Poe story! Wow so Freaky!

This is the layout
View attachment 859574
First night after driving 10 hours we had dinner and just sat down to chill out in front of the TV. DH and I were sitting on the sofa, DS was sitting on the (square) chair next to the table. I don't know what time it was but we heard tapping sounds and it was coming from inside the cabin, like on the table. It sounded like someone was tapping their fingernail on it. We all looked but there was nothing there so we dismiss it. Sherlock however maintained a low growl the entire time, shifting his gaze between the table and the sink. Then it stopped. Next we heard what sounded like boxes being shuffled on the floor in the back bedroom. Sherlock gets up and walks toward to the bathroom, now he's growling and barking aggressively, DH walks over but finds nothing. It stops. I call Sherlock, he lays over my legs and slowly stops growling. Again, we dismiss it.
I would have left in the middle of the night. Not even a different cabin, just gotten in the car and driven straight home!

Was it loop 2400 by chance?

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/haunted-walt-disney-world.868015/

https://wildernessprincess.net/2019...fort-wilderness-wilderness-lodge-materialize/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter