Universal Resort Suites

ScottJoy

Designated WDW Fanatic
Anybody have details about and/or photos of suite options in any of the Universal resorts?

For a family with two adults and four children, is the only option to get two rooms, or will any of the suites accommodate six people?

I have some pic's pm your email and I will forward you a link to a villa suite at PBH. I had the rooms that connected on each side. One king, and two queen. We are a family of 6 and take our nanny with us. I was able to upgrade to a suite using my lowes gold status for $35 for the parlor (Villa) area. When you have any type of suite your adjoining rooms will be Deluxe rooms.

Hi, ScottJoy:

There is a listing of the suites of each hotel on the www.loewshotels.com site. Click on Orlando, then to one of the hotels, then to HOTEL FEATURES under the Hard Rock and the Portofino, to SUITES under the Royal Pacific.

Tammy - I have 2 deluxe rooms reserved at the end of Feb. Were you able to use the $35 upgrade to get a Parlor or Villa Suite ? From what I understand the Parlor suite is a hospitality type room in between 2 deluxe rooms. Or you can get the Parlor and 1 Deluxe room adjoining. I am hoping to try to get the parlor in between my 2 rooms for $35 upgrade with my Loews Gold card.

Is the Villa Suite different from the Parlor Suite Loews was describing?

FYI - Last year we upgraded for $35 to a Portofino suite from our Deluxe Pool view. The Portofino Suite was 2 adjoining Standard rooms. Room 1 had 2 Queens and bathroom was Tub/Shower combo. Room 2 had Sofa bed only and 35" TV with shower only in bathroom.

Cannot until check-in. Could only get the last 3 nights in the suite. The first 2 nights, the upgrade wasn't available.

Matt,

We are very fortunate to have been upgraded to a Villa suite. I am not sure why I was given that instead of the portifino suite maybe because they felt for me. I have visited many times and that was my first suite. I have visited all the suites during a previous stay and took pictures of them all except for the portinfino suite. I have pic's of the villa, hospiatiality, govenors, and presidentual suites. Let me try to paint you a picture okay. You've seen the deluxe rooms so you know what those look like. Now the Parlors (villa, porifino, gove, president's) are like living rooms. They range from 600 sq up to 1800 sq in size not including any of the deluxe bedrooms you buy that flank each side. Everything is priced al a carte. You purchase the parlor (hopefully for $35 if your lowes gold or higher memeber. Then you can purchase a king connection or queens connection or both. In your case you have purchased the deluxe rooms (2) should you upgrade if available to a parlor you have that in the middle and your two rooms will flank each side. Together this makes up your "suite". In my case I purchased two garden view rooms and was given the upgrade to the villa parlor and two deluxe rooms. I had rooms, 2400,2401,2402 over looking the bay. My parlor and my king room both had balconies. The butler pantry includes another coffe maker (so three total) a frig w/icemaker but mini sized. A full sink, cabinets, glasses ect. and a microwave. I have 2 yo triplets and like i said i have stayed many times and always at PBH and maybe they figured I could use that type of kitchen and space. It was amazing and the space totaled more than 1800 sq ft. There was a full 10 seating table, a king pull out couch, a huge bath in the parlor w/ shower only. A sitting area w/ phone and closet space in the entry to the parlor and a chair with ottoman, and another comfy oversized chair w/ the tv, vcr, fax cabinet. The kitchen was wonderful as we could lock it to keep the kids out and the bathroom in the queen room we could lock the bathroom door with a little thing on the outside of the handle it was great. My husband moved the buffet thing by the door in front of the door to keep housekeeping out. I also left instuctions to only enter the parlor area and not to use that room for entry. We never had a problem they always did as i requested. I'm rambling here so if i can help you further let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter