*** Official September 2024 Thread ***

Just got MNSSHP tickets for Labor Day. Not sure what to expect crowd wise, but we're super excited!!
Every party will probably end up selling out again like last year but I wouldn't be bothered about it. From experience Labor Day is dead. The only reason I opted against the party that night last year and ended up going to the Friday one instead is because I was staying at the Dolphin and wanted to do EEH at Epcot. But Labor Day is never really crowded at the parks, locals don't want to stay out that late when most have to work the next day and most people's kids are back in school and they don't want to pull them out so close to the start of the year. It's one of the better holiday weekends to go if you can tolerate the weather and don't mind a bit of hurricane uncertainty.

Just looked into the Halloween party it's going on 5 of the 9 nights we are there 😬
Yeah that sounds about right. But if you have the ability to hop you can work it to your advantage.

JetBlue just screwed us with our flight home on the 28th though. Originally we were set to leave on the last direct flight out, and they emailed me saying we got moved to a 2pm departure time. :( Totally unacceptable, especially since I found out that a Facebook group I'm in is doing a meetup at Epcot that day, so I would really like to hang out with them for a bit. I checked Delta for alternatives and ended up canceling both JetBlue flights and rebooking with Delta for arrival and departure times basically identical to what we originally had. I have a Delta Amex card so I don't pay to check bags with them either. Tbh this whole situation was actually a blessing in disguise because it ended up costing fewer miles with Delta, due to lower prices and the 15% discount on award fares with the card. And it means we don't have to deal with the nightmare that is T5 under construction at JFK.

Crazy that Delta was cheaper though, JetBlue usually is out of NYC. I am still gobsmacked that they changed a Saturday evening flight to afternoon, they must really be struggling with staffing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter