Meeting Belle

ellataylor

Mouseketeer
My neurodiverse grandaughter’s favourite princess is Belle. Our plan is to book BBB for the morning for her to get her Belle makeover, then possibly head over to Enchanted Tales with Belle. However it’s unlikely she will want to take part, so for those who have experienced this can you still meet Belle after the show if you don’t take part as a character?

The alternative is to head over to Akershus for a late breakfast after BBB.

TIA

My neurodiverse grandaughter’s favourite princess is Belle. Our plan is to book BBB for the morning for her to get her Belle makeover, then possibly head over to Enchanted Tales with Belle. However it’s unlikely she will want to take part, so for those who have experienced this can you still meet Belle after the show if you don’t take part as a character?

The alternative is to head over to Akershus for a late breakfast after BBB.

TIA

Post Covid 2021, you could still meet Belle and take a picture with her, as I recall.

Yes,that’s what we did during our trip in 2022, but I believe it’s gone back to the Enchanted Tales now

Thank you :)

Enchanted Tales with Belle are pretty casual and have lots of cast members working around on the sides. I think if you approach one of them either at the start or when walking between the rehearsal room to the main room and explain, they will make an effort to include your daughter in a way that works for her. The setting is very warm, small amount of people at a time (for disney standards - maybe about 25-35 max?). Since you will be already in MK, it's worth the effort to try.

It has reverted back to enchanted tales so you have to sit through the show to meet her, but you don't have to participate. When you get in the first room just let them know that your granddaughter isn't comfortable participating. She can just watch and then anyone that wants to meet Belle can at the end.

Enchanted Tales with Belle, I was volunteered by my daughters to be a Knight 2 weeks ago. We definitely got some great photos after the short show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter