ECV and the Swolphin

elvispursley

DIS Veteran
Alright Friends—another question for all fellow scotter users. For those who’ve stayed and Swan/Dolphin, what’s your experience with the buses to AK and/oe Disney Springs? We plan on taking the bus from YC to the MK.

We are currently booked at POFQ but I can get a better rate at the Swolphin. However. Haven’t heard much in the way of whether the buses those resorts use can transport a scooter. Also, can you have a scooter delivered to bell services and not be present for delivery?

My only other hesitation is I’ve head people have had difficulty linking their reservation to MDE. I have posted these questions in the Swolphin thread but thought I’d ask you good people!😁 Any other cons to this resort?

The boat transportation is terrible. Only 2 ECV spots are available on each boat. Often the boat arrives at the dock with those spots already taken. One morning we waited over an hour until a boat captain who had seen us sitting there through a number of his rotations called for an empty boat.

The boat transportation is terrible. Only 2 ECV spots are available on each boat. Often the boat arrives at the dock with those spots already taken. One morning we waited over an hour until a boat captain who had seen us sitting there through a number of his rotations called for an empty boat.

Maybe it depends on time of year, but after 4 stays with an ecv at the Swan, the spots were both full twice. And then the scooter was just ridden over to the Disney Studios. That is the great thing about the Swan and Dolphin. Both Epcot and the Studios are super easy to just scoot to.

In my experience the bus to the Animal Kingdom is no problem. One trip they did put the scooter under the bus, but for me that is easier. I always feel strange parking it on the bus.

A couple Swolphin stays under our belts with our ecv user and that’s only happened like twice. In both cases he just scooted on over to the park while we went on the boat.

Alright Friends—another question for all fellow scotter users. For those who’ve stayed and Swan/Dolphin, what’s your experience with the buses to AK and/oe Disney Springs? We plan on taking the bus from YC to the MK.

We are currently booked at POFQ but I can get a better rate at the Swolphin. However. Haven’t heard much in the way of whether the buses those resorts use can transport a scooter. Also, can you have a scooter delivered to bell services and not be present for delivery?

My only other hesitation is I’ve head people have had difficulty linking their reservation to MDE. I have posted these questions in the Swolphin thread but thought I’d ask you good people!😁 Any other cons to this resort?
we had the same issue. The only answer is to go over to the boardwalk for their buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter