DVC preview for Tiana's Bayou

i could not register because my DVC points stay is not until December. It looks like you have to have a reservation during these dates.

Unfortunately, our records do not indicate a Resort Reservation tied to your Membership ID during this event. Please contact Member Services at (800) 800-9800 if you feel there is a problem.​

If you think you have entered your Member number incorrectly and would like to try again, click the link below.​

Maybe I can plead my case with the cast member that day. Unlikely.
Are you booked in a DVC room on June 12 or June 19 using DVC points?! And you are blue card and booked your DVC room on or before May 12th?

If so, I would definitely plead... and beg.... and possibly grovel.... cuz you never know they might be able to make you some magic...

i could not register because my DVC points stay is not until December. It looks like you have to have a reservation during these dates.
Yes, you had to have a confirmed reservation for the date of the event and it had to be made by 5/12.

Are you there that day using DVC points?! And you are blue card and booked on or before May 12th? If so, I would definitely plead... and beg.... and possibly grovel.... cuz you never know they might be able to make you some magic...
Nope, i am there that day using cash stay. My DVC points stay is not until December. I was just hoping that they required 'any' points reservation and not a points reservation during those dates. I had a feeling, though, that this would be the case.

Do all of you have a points reservation for those dates?
Yes...I booked ours last July and it is for 6/8-6/13. I believe the email stated you had to have a reservation booked with your points by 5/12 in order to qualify for the preview.

I hope everyone got in who wanted to! The current message says that previews are sold out as of 10:51am EST. My guess is that about 20000 spots were made available between the two dates.

Line paused at 10:44
Meaning that it has filled up? I likewise hope everyone who wanted to get in also got a spot.

I was a little worried that there are so many AP dates and only 2 half days for DVC, with only a few slotted hours each day.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter