Do the Disney outlets still ship?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We usually hit the outlets while at WDW and ship everything from there to avoid overweight luggage on the way home. Can you still ship or have they stopped that recently?

no shipping and there's a big sign at the entrance (at least in Vineland) that we saw last month.

Is there anywhere we can get to ship that we don't need a car to get to? I think I heard Coronado Springs has shipping but not sure and how much more expensive it would be.

Disney outlets do not ship any longer. (Disappointed!), but you mention CSR. They will ship from the business center, but I cannot help in terms of cost. There's supposed to be a new place opening in Disney Springs that will ship, but that entails bringing all your packages to Disney Springs. I guess I just have to wear less so that I can buy more... or get a bigger suitcase!

CSR is a convention resort so there is a business center that will ship packages.

Just read that a UPS shipping store opened in Disney Springs near Once Upon a Toy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter