Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

...from 50's Prime Time:

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjkcdfVlB_jgwHHy0dEY4tsVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

May 2024 trip:

Three Bridges - a must-do every trip and as usual, the meal was so good. We also started with a Sangria and Corn Dip that for some I didn't get a picture of. (
possibly because I was distracted moving my chair around to avoid a stiff wind blowing in my ear.)

Steak Frites
THREE BRIDGES STEAK FRITES.jpg
Burger
THREE BRIDGES BURGER.jpg
Churros
THREE BRIDGES CHURROS.jpg

May 2024 trip:

Crews Cup Lounge: it's been a while since we've been here but it didn't disappoint for a nice light meal and possibly the best Cosmo on property!

Cosmopolitan - a thing of beauty
CREWS CUP COSMO.jpg
Old Bay Shrimp Cocktail & Lobster Bisque
CREWS CUP OLD BAY SHRIMP COCKTAIL & LOBSTER BISQUE.jpg

May 2024 trip:

Flying Fish - excellent! This was only our second time doing this restaurant but I'm glad we did. Our first experience was okay but our second try was much better. We had initially booked Narcoosees but since we had no car this trip and the weather was hot and humid we decided to do something closer to the BW.

Pork Belly Appetizer
FLYING FISH PORK BELLY.jpg
Lobster Bisque with a glimpse of my Pomegranate Martini
FLYING FISH LOBSTER BISQUE.jpg
Seafood Pastan - Yes, there is pasta under that seafood. Not a lot, but it's there.
FLYING FISH SEAFOOD PASTA.jpg
Sea Bass with Shrimp Enhancement
FLYING FISH SEA BASS.jpg
Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
FLYING FISH HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE CAKE.jpg

Last edited:
May 2024 trip:

Space 220 - Lunch: Probably not the best value but our meal was good. Not a great vibe though with kids running around. I had to tell a couple of them to stop running, which I don't like to do, but they got the message and didn't come back. I shouldn't have to do that. Note: This is the second TS meal that could have been ruined by rambunctious children and clueless parents. Most kids were well-behaved though, like for example during our meal at Yachtsman Steakhouse. I do have to say though that timing is everything. I'll explain when I get to my Toledo photos.

Caesar Salad
SPACE 220 CAESAR SALAD.jpg
Shrimp Tacos - Weird that these were cold and very tiny. DH ate them but I'm glad I went with the salad.
SPACE 220 SHRIMP TACOS.jpg
Burger - DH and I both ordered the Burger. I was considering the Steak Frites but I already had that at Three Bridges and I hadn't had a burger yet on the trip so I went with it.

THREE BRIDGES BURGER.jpg
Carrot Cake - DH is a huge carrot cake fan and as you can see we really loved this cake! So much so that I almost forgot to take a photo before we devoured it. It may be the best dessert of the trip but it's pretty close with the RR Bread and Butter Pudding, FF Hazelnut Chocolate Cake, and the Orange Chocolate Cake at HBD as razor-thin runnerups. If there is one thing that will get me back to Space 220, this would be it. I would also splurge for dinner because then we would get our own and I wouldn't have to share.
SPACE 220 CARROT CAKE.jpg

Last edited:
May 2024 trip

Hollywood Brown Derby - it's been a while since we've eaten here and what brought me back was wanting to try the Chorizo Chicken and of course, the Derby Cosmo. For some reason, I didn't take photos of my Derby Cosmos but they were good. Yes, I did have 2! :tongue:

Cheese and Charcuterie Board - DH's go-to.
HBD CHEESE AND CHARCUTERIE.jpg
Crab Louie - I was excited to try this but I wasn't crazy about it. It was okay but I wouldn't order it again. Let's put it this way, IMO, it looks better than it tastes.
HBD CRAB LOUIE.jpg
Root Beer Brined Pork Chop - DH like this even though it was tough to cut. He blamed it on the dull cutlery and I was leary but he was right because when I tried it myself, it was pretty tender.
HBD ROOT BEER PORK CHOP.jpg
Chorizo-Stuffed Free Range Chicken - this is what I really came for and it didn't disappoint. The chicken was very tender and the skin was nice & crispy. The chorizo? All I can say is you have to love chorizo because this chicken was loaded. It may not look like that in the photos but yeah, there was a lot. It was also on the spicy side because that's what chorizo is. It comes with peas and little gnocchi. Very tasty!
HBD CHORIZO CHICKEN.jpg
Orange-Hazelnut Chocolate Cake - if you think orange and chocolate don't go together then this may change your mind. One of the runner-ups on my dessert list. So yummy! I'm glad I, at least, held off long enough to take a photo. It may be a (close) runner-up in the dessert category but it definitely wins in presentation. Isn't it lovely!
🧡🤎
HBD ORANGE CHOCOLATE CAKE.jpg

Coming soon...Yachtsman Steakhouse, Raglan Road, and Toledo

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter