Best way to get to Wilderness Lodge from Pop?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
We are staying at Pop and have dinner reservations at Fort Wilderness. Is it better to go to one of the parks (if so, which one?) or Disney Springs to get a bus yo Fort Wilderness?

Are you going to Wilderness Lodge or Fort Wilderness? Skyliner to Hollywood Studios and bus is pretty easy. You can also take a bus to Magic Kingdom and then the boat to Wilderness Lodge or Fort Wilderness.

Remember that a bus to Fort Wilderness will leave you at the Outpost and then you have to take the internal bus to the Settlement (for Hoop-dee-doo Revue for example), so leave some extra time.

Just don't get confused and go to Wilderness Lodge when you have reservations at Fort Wild
Are you going to Wilderness Lodge or Fort Wilderness? Skyliner to Hollywood Studios and bus is pretty easy. You can also take a bus to Magic Kingdom and then the boat to Wilderness Lodge or Fort Wilderness.

Remember that a bus to Fort Wilderness will leave you at the Outpost and then you have to take the internal bus to the Settlement (for Hoop-dee-doo Revue for example), so leave some extra time.

Or bus to the MK then boat to Fort Wilderness. Bus or boat if you mean Wilderness Lodge

Just don't get confused and go to Wilderness Lodge when you have reservations at Fort Wilderness.

I meant Wilderness Lodge! My brain wants to switch the two as if they are the same, but it is Wilderness Lodge we are going to! Lol

I meant Wilderness Lodge! My brain wants to switch the two as if they are the same, but it is Wilderness Lodge we are going to! Lol
They definitely don't make it easy on people!

Given WL:
Quickest - Skyliner to DHS, bus to WL
Alternate - Bus to MK, boat to WL

For fun, you could take a different way going vs. coming. Personally I do always enjoy that MK<->WL boat ride, but it will require a trip through security so it's definitely not faster.

Either Skyliner to Studios and the bus to Wilderness Lodge, or the bus to Magic Kingdom and boat to Wilderness Lodge.

The first one is probably faster and doesn't require going through security.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter