Best value resorts for solo adult?

They are often bookable with points - which is the odd thing. I think they are sort of holding the rooms for conventions and such and then release them shortly before. Its very odd, and Ive seen it quite a bit.

Ill have to check the senior rates - for the most part I've seen those the same as AAA. Thanks
Senior and AP rates generally have regular cancelation and payment terms. Equivalent AAA rates are frequently prepaid, non-refundable and non changeable.

My only concern is getting a ground floor so I can get the ECV inside. I have been there for meals so I know it’s pretty limited but I will have a car so I can get some stuff for the room and there is always parks and Dis Springs for food options. Aside from Boma and GF cafe I’ve not been to a lot of restaurants in resorts unless I was staying there. Are there any you would recommend?
Building 62, 63 & 64 have elevators at OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter