August 2024 first trip with a kiddo … Down in Port Orleans! UPDATED 5/13

I'm joining in! We stayed in a royal room last year and LOVED it! I know this will be special!
:welcome: and thanks for following along!! I'm so glad to hear you loved your room! I'm excited to surprise my daughter. I can't wait to see her face, lol.

Can I ask which bus stop you found most convenient over in the mansion section? I don't love the idea of an inner bus loop in the resort and it will be a new experience for me. I've never stayed at a resort with one before. Any tips would be great! :)

Hooray for double digits! It’s so exciting to hit countdown milestones when you’ve been waiting and planning for so long!

YAY for Tiana’s! I thought of you when I saw the opening date - I’m thrilled you’ll get a chance to ride your favorite attraction!

Super cute dresses! I think those will work very well for MNNSHP. I think you made the right call switching out the Tiana dress - those poofy princess dresses are beautiful but they’re not super soft and comfy.
I don't know what it is about double digits that just make our trip seem a lot closer than it was before, lol. I can't believe we're almost halfway through May already! Your trip is even closer and I can't wait to hear your TR about it when you all get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter