AI & the House of Mouse

Aluminum Falcon

DIS Veteran
With AI coming on the scene in a big way ie.) integrations into many a social media platforms, nvideas stock boom, ect. do you think that Disney will forge ahead ASAP with AI in the parks, or will they take a lackadaisical approach. If you do think the marching orders are to get it in place now, what do you think it will look like.

I think Disney will be quick to tout AI integration. But they will be cautious on its actual usage. If AI will help tell the story, or get you to spend more money, then they will use it in those circumstances.
I hope they can use it to assist with the Genie+ logic and help iron out some of the bumps. Outside of that, maybe the godisney site will be more intuitive to what you're looking for

I remember last year seeing a new patent that looked to some kind of augmented reality, where they were using a person’s reflection or something. I could see intergrating AI with that. Disney has all kind of info about my family. I could see a ride like that knowing we watch Mandalorian… using stuff like that to create a personalized interactive experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter