You Get a Suite! You Get a Suite! Everybody Gets a Suite! December 2023 Trip Report! (Updated 5/12!)

I love your Santa hat ears! I hate people at times as well, lol 😆 I see this happen so many times to Andi and I! We are both petite and short. People just swarm us at times and act like we are invisible, ugh!
I have started putting my hands on my hips and stand in a stance like don’t come any closer when we are in lines or crowds, it does work some!
Thank you! Yeah, people can really suck sometimes, I just don't get it. Since we're pretty tall, we always make sure we're not blocking anyone's view when we pick a spot to watch stuff (well except for this time :rotfl2: ), it's not like it's hard to do!

Day 5, Part 4: Jollywood Part 2!

We last left off getting off of TSMM a bit after the party had started.

Now before the party we discussed what our must-do items were, and all agreed the special photopass were top items, so we headed over to get those.

Our first stop was the animation courtyard where they had two of the special photopass pictures/videos set up. We started with the one that pans back and forth (totally forgot what it was officially called). The line there took about 20 minutes to get through, so not horrible, but it did eat up a lot of party time.

While waiting we discussed how we wanted to pose and decided that we wanted to act like we were fighting over the present. Mom and I totally understood the assignment, my dad however was totally confused.

Oh dad, we apparently needed to explain better. :rotfl:

Once we wrapped up with that photo/video we headed across the courtyard for the other one. This one there were two options for the shot, the slow glo and celebrate.

Once again we discussed what we wanted to do while we waited and decided to go with the slow glo and do this ta-da with jazz hands as we each stepped out to the side to reveal the person behind us. We practiced while in line, and had a good amount of time to do this since again the wait was about 20 minutes.

There was a CM who did a preview of your pose prior to the actual shot to verify it would fit within the frame since the video/picture is in portrait. Our initial attempt both mom and I jumped out too far to the side, so for the real one we made sure to not lean out too far, which lead to this masterpiece.

I can’t stop laughing at this. At first it looks like it’s just my mom and me, but if you look close you can see my dad creeping in the background. :rotfl2:

Up Next: Jollywood Part 3!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter