Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

start with park?

maybe halls of presidents ?

i-7gsPnXz-Th.jpg

It's from a park but not from Hall of Presidents. :tink:

Oh gosh I almost said that but I didn’t think there was a machine like thar

I remember thinking the same thing; had never seen a "do-it-yourself" luggage tag machine. :rotfl: Will have to check if it's still there since photo is from 2018! Have you scheduled a DS trip; I know you were seriously thinking about booking one but can't remember if you did? :tink:

Is it in a country? Is it a regular statue or one of the living statues they had there?

i will start with Italy?

Three HOURS for scholarship presentations this morning at the high school! :faint: Unbelievable how the community supports our youth! :goodvibes Katie was presented with the Lamar University Theater/Dance scholarship and received another from St. Mary's...the pre-school she attended! She STILL looks surprised when her name is announced for receiving the dance scholarship! :rotfl: Her first day at pre-school at St. Mary's :lovestruc:

1715792214494.png

i-7gsPnXz-Th.jpg

This is a regular statue in a country; it's not in Italy. :tink:

Three HOURS for scholarship presentations this morning at the high school! :faint: Unbelievable how the community supports our youth! :goodvibes Katie was presented with the Lamar University Theater/Dance scholarship and received another from St. Mary's...the pre-school she attended! She STILL looks surprised when her name is announced for receiving the dance scholarship! :rotfl: Her first day at pre-school at St. Mary's :lovestruc:

View attachment 859563

i-7gsPnXz-Th.jpg

This is a regular statue in a country; it's not in Italy. :tink:

Outside? American Adventure?

Congrats to Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter