Using Disney Gift Cards

The Disney Gift Cards are only good at Disney Stores. You cannot use them at WDW. From the DisneyStore.com website:

Disney Gift Cards can be used at any Disney Store location throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, through Disney catalog, or online at DisneyStore.com.

If you purchase Disney Dollars, then those can be used at Disney Stores and at WDW.

You can buy Disney Dollars with your Gift Card at a Disney Store. I stumped all of the CM's in the Disney Store when I asked if they could do it. They can =)

grim

Just to let you know... the stores in Downtown Disney are considered stores of WDW, and [I not /I}"The Disney Stores" so the gift cards may not be used there either.

You may use gift cards, as mentioned above to purchase Disney Dollars at the Disney Stores, and the limit at our Disney Store is $100 per person per trip to the store. You may not, however use the gift cards to purchase park passes, as they aren't really Disney Store collateral... they are considered park collateral, and therefore ineligible for purchase with the store gift card.

Have a great trip!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter