Tiana's Bayou Adventure - D23 Gold Member Preview

goferrarif1

Mouseketeer
Didn't see a thread for the D23 Gold Member preview of Tiana's Bayou Adventure, so I figured I'd start one!

Link: https://d23.com/d23-event/d23-gold-member-celebration-tianas-bayou-adventure-at-magic-kingdom/

Event Details Below:

D23 Gold Member Celebration — Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Magic Kingdom​

June 22, 2024
Magic Kingdom Park

Gold Member: $60 + $7 processing fee per ticket.
Tickets go on sale on Thursday, May 16, 2024 - 10:00 a.m. PT/ 1:00 p.m. ET in the link provided.

This event will have restricted capacity to comply with Park Reservation Guidelines, so please note there will be a virtual queue for tickets once on sale. It is not guaranteed that all D23 Gold Members that join the virtual queue will receive tickets to this event. For best practices, please make sure to be logged into D23.com with the email address attached to your Gold Membership before tickets launch, then immediately join the queue when the virtual queue goes live.

D23 Gold Members, you’re in for an experience worth savoring! Tiana’s Foods and D23: The Official Disney Fan Club extend a warm New Orleans invitation to you. Be among the very first to experience Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Magic Kingdom Park!
You’ll be able to enjoy the attraction before it opens to the public, celebrating this exciting new adventure with a beautiful evening on the bayou! In case you’re wondering just what might be on the menu for D23 Gold Members, here’s a look at we have cooking for this spectacular celebration:
  • Festive Fun at Magic Kingdom Park: D23 Gold Members and their guests will have access to Magic Kingdom Park during the event hours and will be able to experience the attraction as many times as they wish. Members are invited to mingle and make some new friends with fellow guests as they snack on some tasty refreshments! After all, we’re on this earth to have some fun!
  • Musical Magic with Live Jazz Performances: While all of y’all are welcome to make a splash on this adventure again and again, we invite you to take in the enchanting evening ambiance of the bayou all while enjoying live jazz performances! We took Tiana’s advice and made sure to book a band before the festivities got into full swing. It’s time to dust off those dancing shoes!
  • Lively Lagniappe with D23 Gift: Guests in attendance will also receive a little “lagniappe” (that’s how they say “a little something extra” in New Orleans, in case you didn’t know!) with a D23-exclusive Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Commemorative Pin. We’re positive it’s going to bring your collection to a tantalizing simmer!
It’s sure to be a night full of heart and soul, made all the more flavorful by the spice of life! Tickets are on sale May 16, 2024 at 10 a.m. PT, with this sensational celebration happening Saturday, June 22, 2024.

DETAILS:

This experience DOES NOT include access to the D23 The Princess and the Frog 15th Anniversary Screening at Disney Springs. Please note these two experiences are ticketed separately.

• Event Includes:
    • Entry to Magic Kingdom Park (for event hours only).
    • Light refreshments for all D23 Gold Members in attendance.
    • Exclusive entry to D23 preview experience of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
    • One (1) D23-exclusive Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Commemorative Pin
    • Live jazz performances to enjoy at the attraction space throughout the night.
  • More about Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Magic Kingdom Park: Join Princess Tiana and jazz-loving alligator Louis on their journey through a shimmering bayou as they prepare for a spirited celebration during Mardi Gras season. Along the way, you’ll see familiar faces and make new friends as you’re brought into the next chapter of Tiana’s inspiring story.
  • Check-in opens at the Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC) from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. with park admission beginning directly after. Gold Members should continue to the Magic Kingdom Park via monorail or ferry. Gold Members and their guests can explore the park up until the event begins at 6:30 p.m. when they will be able to enter the entrance to the attraction. From there, D23 Gold Members can experience Tiana’s Bayou Adventure until 9:30 p.m. Please note, parking at the Ticket and Transportation Center is not included in the cost of the event ticket.
  • All guests will be required to check-in at the Ticket and Transportation Center for the event. There will NOT be registration at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom or inside the Magic Kingdom at the attraction.
NOTES
  • All ticket holders for this event agree to comply with the latest health and safety guidelines put forth by the Walt Disney World Resort. Find the latest guidelines at Know Before You Go.
  • Tiana’s Bayou Adventure has a height requirement of 40 inches. All attendees of this event must be able to adhere to the height requirement. Any guests who cannot abide will not be allowed to experience this attraction.
  • D23 Gold Members may purchase up to two (2) tickets (i.e., for themselves and up to one (1) guest). All guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend this D23 event.
  • There are an extremely limited number of tickets available. D23 Gold Members will be required to provide their membership number when purchasing tickets. Gold Members who do not bring their membership card, government-issued photo ID, and tickets may not be admitted to the event.
  • Ticketed Gold Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Gold Members must be present for their guests to gain entry to the event.
All D23 events are subject to change without notice. All ticket sales are final. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds regardless of reason (including, without limitation, due to illness, change in travel plans, etc.) and tickets are not transferable.

PLEASE BE ADVISED – Permission to Film/Photograph/Record:
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. (“Disney”), and its affiliates, vendors, contractors, agents and/or assigns (together, “Producer”), may be taking photos, filming and/or making other recordings during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises for the event, for yourself and on behalf of any children accompanying you, you: (i) irrevocably consent to and authorize Producer to photograph you, make audio and/or video recordings of you in whatever medium, and use such photographs and recordings for all purposes (including advertising and promotions) in all media, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, and in any language without notice, attribution, permission or payment; and (ii) acknowledge all such photographs and/or recordings will be the sole property of Disney.

Hoping to get lucky again this time. I was able to get tickets to the EPCOT 40 D23 event pretty easily, but only got one ticket to the Tron preview and couldn't get one for a guest. I know a lot of people were shut out completel
I'll pin you some good luck! 😉

1715820265942.png

We recently joined D23 and this will be the first event we try for. Do these usually sell out immediately and how is the registration process?

We recently joined D23 and this will be the first event we try for. Do these usually sell out immediately and how is the registration process?

They usually sell out pretty fast. I HIGHLY recommend getting in the virtual queue prior to 1 PM ET. Everyone already in the virtual 'waiting room' will automatically be assigned a random place in line and anyone who comes in later will go to the end of the line at that time. Click the link in the first post then 'Get Tickets' and that will put you in the waiting room for when the queue opens at 1. You'll have to sign into your Gold Member account. 2 ticket limit per Gold account.

Wow, I feel like I got super lucky! Got let into the website to buy tickets within the first 3 minutes and had no problem snagging 2 this time. For Tron I waited probably 15 minutes before I was let in, and by that time I had to play the Mash F5 game to snag a single ticket someone dropped from their cart.

Super excited for this event!!!

My husband and I both tried since we have a duo membership and wanted to try to bring the kids. He got in and grabbed 2 in time, I did not. Looks like it's an adults only night for us 😁
Nice! My wife and I also have the DUO membership. I called D23 this morning and confirmed that both of us were eligible to bring one guest. The process is truly random. We logged into the site at the same time earlier today and when we were assigned numbers they were 900 apart, one in the 3K+ and the other in the 4K+.

I went into this without knowing a lot- yes, I read the fine print but I didn't do my normal searches about overall experience. Value is always relative, but based on the queue it seems very popular. Does anyone have experiences they could share? I was able to get two tickets, so I'm no matter what, but still curious. Thanks!

I went into this without knowing a lot- yes, I read the fine print but I didn't do my normal searches about overall experience. Value is always relative, but based on the queue it seems very popular. Does anyone have experiences they could share? I was able to get two tickets, so I'm no matter what, but still curious. Thanks!

I didn't do the Guardians event, but I did do Tron. That one only had 2 hours to ride instead of 3, but I got to ride 3 times in a row with zero wait. I didn't stay at Tron for the whole 2 hours so I could had ridden at least 2-3 more times.

As far as the rest off the event goes, it was pretty bare bones. Just some mickey ice cream bars and the gifts when you left were just a cheap magnet and a fanny pack, so that wasn't impressive.

I thought for the money it was worth it last year, and the Tiana event sounds even better with more time to ride and live music. I'm a pin collector so the pin appeals to me too. Hopefully refreshments are more than just mickey bars this time, like maybe some beignets or something.

I did the EPCOT 40th event D23 did as well and that has been by far the best event I've done, but I think this one will be worth it. I don't have an AP or anything, so getting 5-6 in the park plus the extras for $60 is a decent deal for me. For those who already have admission I think the price is a little harder to justify.

When you went to the Tron event, were other rides open or just Tron?

You're basically getting general park admission at check in, and the event is during regular hours, so you can do whatever rides you want. There's nothing tying you to that specific area only.

You didn't even need to go to Tron at all if you didn't really want to, same will apply here. Obviously Tiana is the reason to go, but you can ride once and then just go enjoy the rest of Magic Kingdom until close and do whatever you like.

So what happens is you go to TTC first and there'll be a line to check into the event and check in will open at 5 PM. Get there early if you can because the sooner you have your credentials the sooner you can go in the park. You'll likely be given a one day one park ticket (which you can scan into DME) plus a lanyard or bracelet or something to show you're part of the event. You'll have to show that to enter the area in MK closed off for the event.

Prior to 6:30 you can do whatever you want in MK, or you can line up early to get into the event if you really want to be one of the first people on the ride. So there'll be the ride, the free refreshments, and the live music. You can hang in the event area riding the ride, enjoying the food and music, or come and go as you please. You'll most likely either get your pin at TTC check in, going into the event area, or leaving the event area. When they close the event area you can hang at MK and do what you like til park close (haven't checked hours for that day yet.)

I've done the D23 events for both Guardians and Tron and had a great experience both times.

Question for the folks who have gone to previous D23 events:
With D23 hosting 2 Princess and the Frog events that day, is it likely that there will be characters or photo ops at either event?

Question for the folks who have gone to previous D23 events:
With D23 hosting 2 Princess and the Frog events that day, is it likely that there will be characters or photo ops at either event?

Hard to say. It's definitely not impossible but it wasn't one of the announced perks so I'm not sure. I think a photo op backdrop or something is more likely than characters but who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter