small mcd's fries

See they make the small look huge because the container/paper bag is small, so it looks overflowing...

Then you hit medium and they use the harder cardboard fries containers, because of the way it is folder (big hump on the bottom) i would not be suprised if it is the same portion of fries, but just different ways of presenting it.

yesterday when i ordered a small, i got one of them cardboard holders. that's happened to me before, so i don't know.. interesting.

I went to McD's with my DD today, and I noticed this practice... How her small was in the tiny bags, and flowing out...

But what do they give with the happy meals?

Hm...they did change the packaging..."small" is now "mickey D's size" for a buck (long live the dollar menu!!! and the frozen strawberry popsicles...)...and i guess it all depends on how generous the french fry-carton filler is feeling.

I wanna go with some friends and order happy meals, for old tmes sake, just to get the toys. Then again, there is something to be said for the four basic mcdonalds food groups...fat, salt, cholesterol and preservatives. *GRIN*...

JC

Originally posted by SPAGo 98
yesterday when i ordered a small, i got one of them cardboard holders. that's happened to me before, so i don't know.. interesting.

You got special treatment 'cause you were sweet talking the counter girl. Admit it. ;)

I guess its a small with the happy meals, it was in a white paper container, not the harder cardboard one...

Now is this the same McD's that has no idea what a bagel is?

Yep. And if I ever order a Dr. Pepper, they give me coke.:rolleyes: In the mornings, if I get an extra value meal, they'll either give me my bagel and my juice and NO hashbrown or they'll give me biscuits, juice and my hashbrown.:mad: They're lucky I'm ultra quiet in the mornings.:mad:

Well, how can you mess up Dr. Pepper with Coke? Thats silly....

Anyway, I know what you mean, this is the only Mc D's in the entire town, but there are 12 pizza places and about 6 Chinese places within a mile of each other... Go figure that out!

And why are the large or 'supersize' boxes only half-filled? I think ALL the fries orders are the SAME SIZE!!!! One swoop of that 'fry catcher' and, that's all you get!

Hey, I think we're on to something here! :p

Aah!

At the newest McD's, they give you a cup and you fill your soda yourself. But we have like, 10 of them within 3 miles of each other in this little suburb, and they're all like night and day. Like in the one, they don't know what a breakfast burrito is. Waah! And that's the same one where you order chicken, they give you fish. You order a cheeseburger, you get chicken. My dad was suggesting a 'south side mcdonalds translation sheet'...lol...not such a bad idea. Well, at most of the other ones they only charge my parents 27 cents for a cup of coffee. Hehe...my dad enquired about it one day, and they casually told him it was the normal price for the senior citizen discount.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter