Should I change park day because of Cheerleaders

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
My trip is totally planned. Which parkes which days, all PS mades and now I am second guessing. I have Epcot planned for 2/6 a Thursday and MGM planned for 2/7 a Friday. I know the cheerleaders will be at MGM during our stay. My question is should I go to MGM on Thursday because the crowds may be less with regular guests on that day, or should I just leave it and not worry because I know how slow Feb has been on our last trips.

Renee

I really need to stop stressing and go enjoy the magic:smooth: :Pinkbounc

When we've gone with the cheerleaders (yes we have been part of 'them") while my DS has gone off to ride he has discovered that "most" of the cheerleading people are actually at the cheerleading competition--not in the attractions. In our group it is required that ALL competitors remain in the stage area to cheer on the other age groups/levels--they can not leave until everyone is done performing and everyone must return and remain for the awards cermonies. HOWEVER---getting a meal is HARD---I highly recommend not relying on counter service and making priority seating plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter