Recent experience's in the tween clubs

Oh they also loved taking over the kids club and vibe. There was a time they took over the Vibe pool but it was at the end of Castaway Day. Our parasailing got cancelled so my son hustled to it, but there weren’t many kids there.

My kids were in the Edge on the May 25 fantasy. I have a 12 year old daughter and 13 year old son- going into 7/8 grades. They loved it and made tons of friends. My son would like me to report that he only played video games for 2-3 15 minute sessions all week. 🤣

My daughter brought beads with her and the girls made a million bracelets. She also liked all the trivia and heroes vs villains. She was really excited for the scavenger hunt but then none of her friends wanted to do it so she didn’t. 😭 They went and did midship detective agency instead so she wasn’t too bummed.

My son liked the foosball tournaments, 4 square, heroes vs villains. He even did the pirates flash mob after telling me he wasn’t so we missed it! We barely saw him all week. He did meet us for dinner as required but he was 20 min late the first night- which made for some awkwardness with the servers when we were like he’s busted. We adjusted the meeting time earlier and told him if he’s late again- he’s taking an evening off. He was not. 🤣

The events were in the app. I think there were more but the main ones you could track. I took some pics- I’ll put on the next post.
Thank you. The beading is exactly what my kids would want to do. They will be in 5th grade on our cruise and I am a little concern of more "grown up" conversations being in edge, then they are used to in elementary school. It sounds like kids will just be kids and make friends and have fun. Thanks for this feedback it makes me feel better.

Thank you. The beading is exactly what my kids would want to do. They will be in 5th grade on our cruise and I am a little concern of more "grown up" conversations being in edge, then they are used to in elementary school. It sounds like kids will just be kids and make friends and have fun. Thanks for this feedback it makes me feel better.
She did bring them from home but I’m guessing they attracted some like minded friends! She was given a free castaway cay activity package by a CM for being generous with the bracelets. But she didn’t tell me or understand so we didn’t use it. 🤣 I went to the port desk that evening and was like uh, we didn’t sign up for this. They said, oh we gave that to her. Doh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter