Points for Rent or Transfer: 144 AKV @ $18pt Feb 24 Use Year

Petestott

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 223 points available to rent at AKV with a Feb 2024 use year. Of these points 200 would be available to transfer to any another DVC account and would be bankable into 2025 use year.

Points are priced at $18 per point.

If interested, please send me a PM with the following:

Desired Travel Dates
Preferred Location
Preferred Room Type
Number of Guests

For reservations more than 30 days away full payment is expected after receipt of Disney confirmation email from me. For reservations less than 30 days away, full payment required prior to booking.

Payment to be made via Paypal and all fees to be paid by the buyer.

Many Thanks

Peter

Hello! Looking to see what is available any week in September 2024, minimum 7 nights for 2 people. Would like Polynesian but open to others as well

Hello! Looking to see what is available any week in September 2024, minimum 7 nights for 2 people. Would like Polynesian but open to others as well
Hi There, unfortunately there is currently no full availability at any resort for a studio in September. AKV currently has the best availability which is 4 nights in a savannah view room from the 1st to the 5th available. If you were able to look at the middle of the last week of August into September then availability greatly improves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter