New Summer Ticket Offer!

So, as I’ve never had to make res @ DL in the past, please bear with me here…

These 3 day tix are for anytime (I’d go with the week day ones) in the time span.

Should I assume they will have their own separate bucket of availability? Know sometimes it’s difficult to grab a res for WDW APH tix.

Do the experts here think the park reservations will go fast, especially during the beginning of halloween festivities?

Also, can you change the park reservations later in the process, subject to availability @ DL?

Yes I did! I purchases UT tickets back in November during the Black Friday sale. Today I called and canceled the old tickets, purchased the new summer deal (saved $600) and they are already up and linked in my DL account. I got a full refund for my Nov. tickets b/c I was purchasing new tickets with them (I actually puchased the new tickets when I was on the phone with UT so they quickly verfied and refunded me all in one call).

If you just want to cancel your UT tickets you will get 95% back, but you get the full 100% refund if you're going to just re-buy tickets with them.
I purchased our tickets through UT on Black Friday, too! I will call. You didn’t have any problems making new park reservations?

So, as I’ve never had to make res @ DL in the past, please bear with me here…

These 3 day tix are for anytime (I’d go with the week day ones) in the time span.

Should I assume they will have their own separate bucket of availability? Know sometimes it’s difficult to grab a res for WDW APH tix.

Do the experts here think the park reservations will go fast, especially during the beginning of halloween festivities?

Also, can you change the park reservations later in the process, subject to availability @ DL?
Yes, the promotional tickets have their own more limited availability bucket.

I had a good neighbor package
I made a DL hotel package and called them
They did a transfer of what I paid from good neighbor to Disneyland and canceled the good neighbor.
They said it’ll take 24 hours for my funds to transfer over

Has anyone done that? Is that the usual amount? It says deposit due by sat so I just want my transfer asap not to cause issues

I was told today by the Walt Disney Travel Company/DL representative...they are expecting to open HM by the opening of Halloween Time which is AUgust 23rd. I was told that when I booked in January. It seems to be the goal. I have spoken to cast members over the phone when calling on a variety of things and have always asked about HM and I have gotten that answer. I was also told the HM gift shop may open later.
We arrive on the 24th so hopefully that's good info. I bought our 3-day tix this afternoon thru UCT but haven't linked them to our account yet. Will deal with that tomorrow so we can make our park ressies. It's a little difficult to plan park days when we also want to try for OBB Tix too & can't get those yet.

We arrive on the 24th so hopefully that's good info. I bought our 3-day tix this afternoon thru UCT but haven't linked them to our account yet. Will deal with that tomorrow so we can make our park ressies. It's a little difficult to plan park days when we also want to try for OBB Tix too & can't get those yet.
Last year Disneyland announced on May 31st when the pre-sale for Magic Keys and regular sales starter. I suspect this week or next week for the announcement of OBB ticket sales dates.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can check the expiration date of my tickets? I have looked at the app, the original pdf with the barcode on it and the DLR website. Haven't found it yet :(

UT just called and said they could not confirm my room reservation! I have never had that happen before. They are processing a refund and luckily my room was still available on the Disney website but was $200 more. Crazy. I guess I won’t book rooms anymore with them. I have not had a problem before and assumed it was guaranteed when they accepted payment. Sad.

UT just called and said they could not confirm my room reservation! I have never had that happen before. They are processing a refund and luckily my room was still available on the Disney website but was $200 more. Crazy. I guess I won’t book rooms anymore with them. I have not had a problem before and assumed it was guaranteed when they accepted payment. Sad.
Oh wow. I didn’t even know that they did rooms!

Were you able to get the summer sale? I have never heard of this happening...wow!

Were you able to get the summer sale? I have never heard of this happening...wow!
I was able to still get it on Disney, thank God! But it was a little more which was why I booked with UT yesterday morning at 6am. I’m honestly shocked. I asked if they could get me another room and he just said he had several people to call informing them that all of the rooms could not be secured and that he couldn’t tell me why or do anything but refund the money. I feel badly for people who can’t get their rooms now. I think I was pretty lucky to still have it available online.

I was able to still get it on Disney, thank God! But it was a little more which was why I booked with UT yesterday morning at 6am. I’m honestly shocked. I asked if they could get me another room and he just said he had several people to call informing them that all of the rooms could not be secured and that he couldn’t tell me why or do anything but refund the money. I feel badly for people who can’t get their rooms now. I think I was pretty lucky to still have it available online.
I am happy you got your room. I always book directly through Disneyland/Disney and based on what happened to you, I will continue to do so.

I'm so sorry this happened! I was worried the same was going to happen to me as I didn't receive my hotel confirmation number until 24 hours after I booked through UT. I'm glad you managed to get the deal directly through Disney though.

Called at 7AM. Waited 45 minutes. Had the sale applied to my GCH vacation package and saved $1800. The $1800 is going back to my credit card so I will have that as spending money for my trip. My friend also called at 7AM..he waited 1 hour and he got through and he saved $900 for his September GCH trip!
I completely forgot and will phone tomorrow morning to try to have my package adjusted. 7am pst?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter