May 2024 Exercise Thread - Happy Disney Moms Month!

20 minutes for me yesterday = 485/600.

No new color changes, but the team is at 5,510 minutes and 72% :cheer2: .

Today's Disney "Mom" is:
Nani.png
Nani Pelekai from Lilo & Stitch

"Nani isn't Lilo's mom, but she's the closest thing she's got. In Lilo and Stitch, Nani is the legal guardian to Lilo after their parents passed away. She is a young woman who not only had to deal with the death of her parents, but now she has to worry about raising her little sister, working, and running a household; things that she had to do overnight. Although she and Lilo bump heads from time to time, her sole reason for living is to give Lilo a happy and healthy home. That's a lot to take on for a young woman, but she does it with grace. It also isn't easy, as Lilo is not the most stable little girl to care for, but Nani does the best she can, considering their situation." (source: https://screenrant.com/disneys-best-animated-moms/)

Good morning, all, 25 minutes for me (510/600) and congrats to MsHershey and the Team for reaching Mrs. Potts pink, and ShannyMcB for getting to Arial Red!!

Ariel is currently the only Disney princess to be a mom (to Melody in The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea) ~

1716720686378.png 1716720706360.png 1716720733705.png 1716720791196.png

Good morning, all, 25 minutes for me (510/600) and congrats to MsHershey and the Team for reaching Mrs. Potts pink, and ShannyMcB for getting to Arial Red!!

Ariel is currently the only Disney princess to be a mom (to Melody in The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea) ~

View attachment 863084 View attachment 863085 View attachment 863086 View attachment 863088

My day is officially made. Looking forward to The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea. I love Halle Bailey as Ariel.

85 new minutes for me, and I'm at 595/600 and Ariel Red.

Congrats to sophy1996 on turning Mrs. Potts Pink!

And to the team on breaking 6,000 minutes! (6,189/7,695 and 80%)

Today's Disney Mom is Elastigirl, a.k.a. Helen Parr, from The Incredibles:

And on that superhero note, who's looking forward to hosting June??
superhero.png

Adding another 40 to finish at 1150/1200 (we're busy tomorrow so I don't anticipate adding anything).

And because we're busy tomorrow, I've just put up the June thread.

Thanks for hosting, PollyannaMom, and I hope to see everyone in June!

25 minutes for me, finishing at 620/600 and Sarabi's Savannah Green.

Congrats to sophy1996 on reaching Ariel Red, and thank you for taking June!

Today's Disney Mom is Sarabi, from the Lion King:
1717178528581.png
Click here for info ----> https://lionking.fandom.com/wiki/Sarabi

She also has her own gathering area on a Disney cruise ship:
1717178360016.png
"Named for the lioness matriarch from Disney’s “The Lion King,” Sarabi will be a central hub for a multitude of daytime activities and adult-exclusive evening entertainment onboard Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship, the Disney Treasure, serving as the perfect gathering place for families." (Disney, via dclnews.com)

:cheer2: The team is at 6,409 minutes, but there are a few people we haven't heard from just lately, so I'll definitely check back during the next couple of days to add anything that comes in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter