*HHI Owners and Beach Lovers Group Thread*

We are planning a small wedding in Hilton Head in October 2025. We are DVC, we don't own at HH, but are considering picking up a resale contract for the 11 month booking. In addition to using our DVC points for rooms, we are going to need some cash rooms for other guests which is concerning me. How far out does booking open for cash stays booked directly through the resort? I'm hoping to book a 3 bedroom and 2 bedroom with our points, and I think we will need a 2 bedroom and 4 studios with cash. With the limited availability, should I realistically start looking at other places for the cash rooms?
I think you can get the grand villa and 2 bedroom on points.
I think you can get the 2 bedroom on cash.
Getting more than one studio on cash is tough since there are only 21 of them. Over 70 2 bedrooms.

The last week of December opened around May 15th (about 7 months early). I was expecting early January 2025 dates to have opened by now, so unfortunately, I'm not sure when they will open.

However, I just looked back through previous reservations and it looks like I booked cash about 11 months out in 2022. So, the situation may have changed since then. Wonder what they will do for 2025.

(Also, if anyone just needs to see what 2025 prices will be, you can click on any available date (i.e., December 30th), go to Rate Details, and View Rate Calendar.)
Thanks for the info about the calendar. I think I knew that but had forgotten how to see it. Sad to see the spring dates are much more than the fall dates. Wish they were the same like they are with the point chart. This kind of puts a kink in my plans to add on to our June UY points to use points in the fall and then pay cash for our spring trips.

One week until checkin at HHI for a week in a grand villa with all the family, then will drive to Disney for 5 days in AKV savannah 1BR with 2 grandsons and then fly them back to Idaho. Hoping to get them hooked on Disney so can enjoy with them as they grow up although father not a Disney fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter