(ETA: resolved!) For those who successfully got Tiana previews...

epcotprincess

Love all of WDW, but Epcot is my happy place!
Did you receive an email? Or just a confirmation webpage?

It says something about an email on the webpage, but I didn't get an email. It would appear we are "all set" but just checking if I missed something important.

ETA: nevermind, I realized I had typed my email in wrong on my phone! That explains it... Member Services attempting to fix it now. :)

Last edited:
I got a confirmation email. I'd check my spam folder if I hadn't, and then call member services. And I'd keep open that browser window on the webpage showing you got in until I got that email.

I got a confirmation email. I'd check my spam folder if I hadn't, and then call member services. And I'd keep open that browser window on the webpage showing you got in until I got that email.
It was my error after all, I missed a letter in my email address in my excitement / hurry. I called and they fixed it and I got the email. Hooray!

It was my error after all, I missed a letter in my email address in my excitement / hurry. I called and they fixed it and I got the email. Hooray!
I don't recall even having to type my email address, it was filled in already as part of my membership info.....odd you needed to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter