Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

For those that use DCL transportation from Coronado to PC, what boarding group did you get? We are staying before Wish in September and the Treasure in April so I’m just curious.
Last March we got boarding group 3 from CSR. We had originally planned to drive to the port and park the rental at the port but found out our post cruise plans changed in Cocoa Beach so we were going to just head to airport after the cruise. Decided to just take the DCL transfers to and from the cruise to make it easy. Originally we had a 12:30 ish PAT and high boarding group but once we added the DCL transfers it changed automatically to BG #3 and an earlier PAT. Oh...also it took 2 buses to transport all the guests. The buses first stopped at Animal Kingdom Lodge then on to us at CSR. There was a DCL rep in the lobby of the tower to help with organizing the buses and handing out luggage tags if you didn't get them prior to hotel arrival (like us). They picked up our checked bags from our room pretty early....like before 8:00 am. The buses were not themed DCL but regular Academy buses. I think getting the DCL bus is hit or miss.

MJ

Last March we got boarding group 3 from CSR. We had originally planned to drive to the port and park the rental at the port but found out our post cruise plans changed in Cocoa Beach so we were going to just head to airport after the cruise. Decided to just take the DCL transfers to and from the cruise to make it easy. Originally we had a 12:30 ish PAT and high boarding group but once we added the DCL transfers it changed automatically to BG #3 and an earlier PAT. Oh...also it took 2 buses to transport all the guests. The buses first stopped at Animal Kingdom Lodge then on to us at CSR. There was a DCL rep in the lobby of the tower to help with organizing the buses and handing out luggage tags if you didn't get them prior to hotel arrival (like us). They picked up our checked bags from our room pretty early....like before 8:00 am. The buses were not themed DCL but regular Academy buses. I think getting the DCL bus is hit or miss.

MJ
Thank you! We had 4 with AKL last year and just had 6 at Pop last month so I thought it would be 5. I’ll take whatever they give me, I’m just blessed to be able to cruise Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter