DH's first trip...

monalsw

<font color=blue>Had an embarassing SpongeBob mome
He will be staying 5 days, then flying back home. What are some favs of the guys? He has a 4 day hopper, which attractions do you recommend that we show him?

Will have 14 yo dd and 3 yo ds with us!

TIA

I'd probably have to plan as much for the kids as for the DH. Is he coming in the middle of the trip or some such scenario, and that's why you're planning for him rather than for family?

What sorts of things does he like to do? Is he a thrill ride guy? (Splash, Space Mt., RnR coaster, ToT!) Would he enjoy something like the Richard Petty Driving Experience or Parasailing?

In 4 days you should be able to show him the highlights of each park, so it will help to know more about his likes and dislikes. I take it a golf day or a day at a water park is out, since he'll want to use his 4 Day Hopper. Without more info, I'd say don't miss Illuminations, Fantasmic, and the MK fireworks if they're showing while you're there. Other than that, you'll really be able to see the major attractions in 4 day's time.

He will be coming with us at the beginning of the trip, then flying back while the kids and I stay on for 8 days (can't get too much time off work).

Not too much into sports, not thrill rides. He's sure that he's going to be bored, more interested in seeing the kids enjoy it. And I can't explain it to him! He just asked if it's like the county fair, lol!

Help me show him the joy of it all!!!

Gosh, I think he'll really appreciate the countries at Epcot. I'm sure your 14 year old could take the 3 year old off your hands for a couple hours and you and your DH could grab some drinks around the world. What about a family game of minigolf...lots of options...anyhow, waiting for my BF so we can catch our plane!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter