Debt Dumpers 2024

So, ds adopted 2 kittens today. They are around 7 weeks old and so adorable. It's really brought a lot of joy to us already, just seeing them play together and being so curious about everything. They played so much that at some point they got tired and each one climbed onto dh and I and slept for a good half hour. So sweet.
Today was a happy day. If I never get grandchildren, at least I'll have grandcats.

So, ds adopted 2 kittens today. They are around 7 weeks old and so adorable. It's really brought a lot of joy to us already, just seeing them play together and being so curious about everything. They played so much that at some point they got tired and each one climbed onto dh and I and slept for a good half hour. So sweet.
Today was a happy day. If I never get grandchildren, at least I'll have grandcats.
How sweet. We have never had a cat. I almost had my father convinced to get me one when I was 10, but he said no when he discovered it was a male. When I got married it turns out my husband and children were allergic. My oldest son has a very sweet one that we can visit

Does anybody have any recommendations for a free alternative to YNAB? I specifically love that with YNAB I can view my money both as a budget overview but I also have the check register option and can reconcile as things clear the bank. I'm trying to avoid paying the renewal in a couple of weeks. Thanks!
I use EveryDollar. I don't know how it compares to YNAB.

Big post- WE ARE DEBT FREE!!!!! IT HAPPENED!!!!!!

We had some big expenses (a car repair, Mother's Day, etc.) so we were $400 short to paying off the car. I keep a small savings account with a few thousand in it as my "slush fund" separate from my E-fund. I decided to borrow the $400 from there so we can be DONE and I'll put it back in next month.

So. Here we are- DEBT FREE!!!!!!

Last edited:

We had some big unexpected expenses (a car repair, Mother's Day, etc.) so we were $400 short to paying off the car. I keep a small savings account with a few thousand in it as my "slush fund" separate from my E-fund. I decided to borrow the $400 from there so we can be DONE and I'll put it back in next month.

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!

We had some big expenses (a car repair, Mother's Day, etc.) so we were $400 short to paying off the car. I keep a small savings account with a few thousand in it as my "slush fund" separate from my E-fund. I decided to borrow the $400 from there so we can be DONE and I'll put it back in next month.

Congratulations!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:party:party:party::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:banana::banana::banana::banana:

if you can't tell-i'm happy for you!!!!!

Yay!!! Congrats!!!!

Woo hoo!! Congratulations!! Makes you want to shout it from the rooftop. :laughing:
:cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana::dance3:party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter