Beach Club resale

maospt2

Earning My Ears
I have noticed a large amount of Beach Club contracts on the resale market. I am surprised by two things with this. Many are larger number of points and the other is if it is such a popular destination, why are so many people selling. Any insights?

Agreed with the previous poster’s reasons. It might also be some feel it’s a good time to get out where there’s still value left and then can turn around and get one of the newer resorts with longer expiration dates. Tons of reasons why we’ll likely see a lot of movement for the 2042 resorts in the coming years but I doubt it’s because it’s any less popular or liked.

What’s crazy to me is that even some of these bigger contracts, many of which are stripped or semi-stripped are still setting the asking price way higher than what their market value realistically is and often not budging. That tells me they still love/value the resort but are motivated by other reason, likely financial. Then again there’s still a few people a month that buy BCV direct at $275/pt so maybe $130 isn’t so bad lol

All the prior reasons are definitely correct, but I will also add that booking at BCV and BWV is getting difficult at 11 months for owners due to spec renting, and also the refurb at some resorts is not for everyone so those may be motivators as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter